The s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb program
s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb decompiles a CDB database
containing a ruleset suitable for
that has been compiled with
s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb dir cdbfile
- s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb decompiles the
cdbfile into the directory dir, then exits 0.
- dir must not exist prior to the decompilation.
- dir must be considered a work in progress as long as
s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb is running. It is only safe to use dir
as a ruleset once the program has exited.
- If s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb fails at some point, the partial
arborescence at dir is removed. However, this doesn't happen if
s6-accessrules-fs-from-cdb is interrupted by a signal.
- After the program successfully completes, if cdbfile
was a suitable candidate for the -x option of
dir will be a suitable candidate for the -i option
of the same program, implementing the same ruleset.