Re: Query on s6-log and s6-supervise

From: Arjun D R <drarjun95_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:31:59 +0530

Dewayne,
Thanks for the details. We already have such an implementation (multiple
producers with one consumer) but still our s6-log instances are high. Many
of our services require direct logger services. We can reduce the direct
logger services by creating a funnel and using regex to separate the logs
but that indeed is a risky and complicated process. I am just interested to
confirm the memory usage of s6-log and s6-supervise processes.

Thanks,
Arjun