Re: has anyone gotten nosh to build on Void Linux?

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups_at_NTLWorld.COM>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 11:37:11 +0100

As someone porting to another operating system, you need also to pull up
the /_nosh Guide_/ <http://jdebp.info./Softwares/nosh/guide.html> and
read the _Packages and Ports_ chapter. There is a section in that
chapter of things that require attention (in addition to figuring out
your operating system's required development packages) when porting to
another operating system. You'll notice from the current source that
several people have already told me about their particular operating
systems. This is stuff that needs to be figured out just once per
operating system, as long as the first person to do so tells me the
right answers. (-: