runit: is it still maintained and does it have a CVS repository?

From: BJH2017 <brentonhorne77_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 03:12:15 +1000

 Hi,

>From what I can tell runit's last release was made in 2014 so I am
wondering whether it is still maintained. Additionally from what I can tell
there is no CVS (or modern equivalent like git) repository for runit, is
this true? If there was one I would not have to ask whether it is still
actively developed, unless there was no commit activity at the repository,
of course. Your FAQ doesn't address either question, nor do DuckDuckGo
searches on this topic.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton