Re: s6-rc-init hangs during stage2

From: Vasil Yordanov <vasil.yordanov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:03:37 +0300

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the fast response.

Yes, /run is not on a tmpfs. There is possibility to do this in docker I
will do this later.
But the problem occurs on a first ever boot of the container, so /run is
empty with sure, because I'm spawning a new container each time.
I will put the options to strace you recommend me, but will need some time
to reproduce the problem. Will write you soon.

Regards,

Vasil

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org