Re: system-control unload-when-stopped (was: nosh version 1.23)

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups_at_NTLWorld.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 09:14:42 +0100

Guillermo:
> And as a consequence, the Guide ends up never actually explaining what
> the unload-when-stopped subcommand does (AFAICS, make service-manager
> unload the named service after its 'stop' file finishes executing,
> whatever the reason for running it was, so that a subsequent
> service-status on the service's directory says that no supervisor is
> running).

I really don't want to have to change the manual back, so I might have
to get on and make the change. (-: I'll see what I can do for 1.29.
1.28 is pretty much frozen now, and its release is awaiting my writing a
WWW page about the MySQL/MariaDB changes. Enjoy a peek at one of the
new pages already written:

*
http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/Softwares/nosh/italics-in-manuals.html