Re: [s6] debian packaging

From: Buck Evan <buck_at_yelp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 23:29:18 -0700

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org
> wrote:

> On 11/08/2015 19:50, Buck Evan wrote:
>
> Here's a Homepage: field that I'll make sure is set properly.
>>

> Well, that's a pointer in the easy direction: in the libskarnet
> package, you have a link to the skalibs homepage. Sure. But what I
> would like is a pointer in the *other* direction: a user is looking
> for the Debian package of what she knows as "skalibs". Is there
> a list of searchable keywords, or anything of the kind, that
> could tell her "the package you're looking for is named libskarnet" ?

apt-cache search is generally how people look for such things.
Certainly the word skalibs will be mentioned and will match on such a
search.

> I'll put you down for a -0 vote on that one?
>>

> Sorry, I don't understand.

I did some googling and I believe it derives from the apache process.
http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#expressing-votes-1-0-1-and-fractions

   -

   -0: 'I won't get in the way, but I'd rather we didn't do this.'