Re: s6: compatibility with make<3.82

From: Buck Evan <buck_at_yelp.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 13:50:15 -0700

Just to make it more concrete, this is what I had to do to eliminate the
questionable patches from my s6-packaging.

https://github.com/bukzor/s6-packaging/commit/0f3465c074446b73fac05defb6118925b92a3c5a

In essence I vendor and build a gnu-make tarball before starting the s6
build.
I'd prefer not to have to do this, but it's not the worst either.