RE: runit maintenance - Re: patch: sv check should wait when svrun is not ready

From: James Powell <james4591_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:18:20 -0700

You could always craft a rudimentary Makefile, autogen.sh, and configure script set in the tree root that can be used. Then again, I like others, just do install -v XXX and cp -a to the files to directories as needed anyways, and retune to sv scan default directory in patch.

Sent from my Windows Phone