Re: Arch Linux derivative using s6?

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups_at_NTLWorld.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 23:47:30 +0100

Avery Payne:
> There's already a project for adding definitions for various daemons.
> http://bitbucket.org/avery_payne/supervision-scripts

There are even more than that. I mentioned back in January that the
nosh Guide chapter on creating service bundles has pointers to the run
file collections by Gerrit Pape, Wayne Marshall, Kevin J. DeGraaf, and
Glenn Strauss. I also pointed out that nosh came with some 177
pre-built service bundles. That figure has since risen to some 230-odd
(not including log services).

Of course, I do sometimes get to just take systemd units and convert them.
  * http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/200281/5132
  * http://askubuntu.com/a/617822/43344