Re: Arch Linux derivative using s6?

From: John Regan <john_at_jrjrtech.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 09:03:52 -0500

It's not quite the same, but I think Alpine linux is pretty close to what you're looking for. They'd probably love to get more people involved, writing documentation, making packages, etc. It doesn't use s6, but I've submitted the s6 packages to the project. Maybe you could work on adding s6 init scripts to packages?