ezmlm-cgi bug (was: runit-scripts transitions to supervision-scripts)

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:41:23 +0100

Le 31/10/2014 23:10, Avery Payne a écrit :
> Just curious, but does anyone else have issues seeing some messages on the
> mailing list? My last message won't load through the web interface on
> skarnet.

  Sorry about that. It's a bug somewhere in ezmlm-cgi. :(
  Some messages cause it to segfault when generating HTML from them. I have
tried tracking the bug, but could not isolate it; I haven't reported it yet
to the ezmlm-idx authors because I wanted to narrow it down more before
reporting it, but ran out of time.

  I don't think there's a security risk, so I did not take down the local
mail archive, but it is inconvenient indeed as some messages will not
display. Please use mail-archive.com instead for now.