Re: "emptyenv -c" unsets all environment variables

From: Muhammad Mahendra Subrata <mumahendras3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 17:48:56 +0700

My apologies for not checking for updates first, I'll actively check for
updates before posting here next time :D.

Unfortunately, after updating to skalibs-2.10.0.1 (downloaded from
https://skarnet.org/software/skalibs/skalibs-2.10.0.1.tar.gz) and
recompiling execline (statically linked) the problem persists. I also
tried compiling and installing both of them on clean system (no previous
versions of skalibs and execline installed before) and "emptyenv -c"
still empties the whole environment. Perhaps I'm missing something?