Re: *** No rule to make target '-lexecline', needed by 's6-ftrig-listen'

From: Jens Rehsack <rehsack_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:07:07 +0100

> Am 24.03.2020 um 13:30 schrieb Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>:
>

> Good catch, thanks for the report.
>
> Your fix isn't ideal though: the correct way is to replace
> LIBEXECLINE with EXECLINE_LIB in configure and deps-exe/*, and run
> gen-deps.sh again.

That's to far for me since I know that I have a different approach how
to write my configure stage :)

> (LIBFOOBAR is for in-package libraries, and EXECLINE_LIB for
> external ones; gen-deps.sh handles the difference automatically.)

Okay - similar naming scheme to pkg-config / libtool.

> I pushed a fix to the s6 git head, please tell me if it's working for
> you.

I have to fixup some dependencies in my build-infrastructure today,
might become tomorrow before I can report.

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack - rehsack_at_gmail.com