execline package not installing exec

From: Rodrigo Severo - Fábrica <rodrigo_at_fabricadeideias.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:10:03 -0300

Hi,

I have created Ubuntu packages for the following software:

* execline
* s6
* s6-dns
* s6-networking and
* skalibs

I'm using checkinstall <https://wiki.debian.org/CheckInstall> to
create my deb packages.

I've just found out that my execline package isn't installing the
"exec" executable. In fact it's missing 19 executables from the
execline package. I believe it might have something to do with the
fact that these executables have the same name as build-in bash
commands but I'm not sure if this really is what is happening and how
to prevent it.

I already checked that the "exec" executable has been built and is
available at the build directory. I can't find anywhere any kind or
rule that would prevent "exec" from being included in the deb file.

Does anybody have any idea why that could be happening? And even
better, how to fix it?

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo