Re: s6-envdir bug/behavior change

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 00:40:11 +0000

>This change is intended. Laurent had never meant for s6-envdir to
>ignore directories, the previous behaviour was just a coincidence.
>When I made him asked him about this last week, he immediately made the
>parsing code in skalibs stricter.

  To be more precise: the fact that directories were being ignored was
a consequence of a bug in the implementation of openreadnclose. Fixing
the bug changed the behaviour of s6-envdir, but the new behaviour is the
one that had always been intended. Sorry if you relied on the previous
behaviour.

  I will add a note about the contents of an envdir.