Re: multidefine segfault

From: fff iii <fr3akyidiot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:00:40 -0400

Thanks Laurent!

Out of curiousity, what kind of bug was it in terms of what was
happening to the memory?

Also, in the above example, I would like to feed a three word input
(string or line in regular terminology?) to the first multidefine, and
extract the two of the words out of $msg with the second multidefine,
but it gives me an unquoted argument error. What am I doing wrong, or
what's the correct way to do this? I am stuck...

I don't care to be credited for bug reports, but thank you.

Thank you for the execline, it's really great!