execline PATH

From: Matti Kaasinen <matti.kaasinen_at_sitecno.fi>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 12:25:48 +0300

Hi!

I managed cross compiling s6 suite (2.3.7.0) for am335x based board with
Yocto/bitbase. In practice it seems working. However, there seems to be
PATH issue. For instance s6-svscanboot found from examples folder does
not work, or in fact any execline script without inserting full path to
every command.

I used --with-default-path option while configuring skalibs.
I used --shebangdir option while configuring execline.
I also use shebang in the script begin, but still it seems that execline
directory is required to be in the PATH before starting execline script
- or using full paths in the script commands.

I could import PATH and append execline path, but I did not find any
path related commands in execline to do this - so, there seems no way
doing this afterwards? What would be the best practice handling this
PATH issue.

Thanks,
Matti