Re: [announce] s6-linux-init-0.0.1.0

From: Les Aker <me_at_lesaker.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:19:26 -0700

Looks like s6-linux-init 0.0.1.0 pulls s6 in as a build-time
dependency. Not a huge issue, but might be worth updating the docs to
clarify that until the next release removes that? I've learned to
trust your docs and build tools enough that I spent a while hunting
for what I was doing wrong :)

Also, I'm in favor of making the shebang use bindir; in the past, I've
hit issues with some packaging validation tools that check shebangs to
make sure the desired files exist (namcap in particular). Not the end
of the world if you keep it at the current, but would save me some
scripted regexing

- Les